Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tinsel & Tarnish, for dark hearts everywhere....

My name is Jynxie. I've been told (by some credible and respectable people) that I have a knack for certain things, and that I should make a webpage for them - so I have. Here it is, with no pretence or promise.   

I make graphic collage/composition art, papercraft, scented candles, holiday ornaments, and more - but this blog will mainly focus upon my graphic artwork. I am a late bloomer, and self-taught, so my art is probably amateurish, at best, to haughty eyes. I make no apologies for being an ingenue, as we all start somewhere.



If you have happened here by way of a friend's recommendation, "croeso," and thank you for dropping in to my new home page. 



My original home page is at Tinsel & Tarnish, on Facebook, but it just isn't working out as planned. Many of my older projects are archived in photographic albums there; if you are curious as to my other skill sets, just click the link. You're also welcome to "like" the page, if you're so inclined; I still post there, but not so much, since the crummy algorithms aren't in the non-paying users' favour! 

I am an extremely private, reserved person, so this blogging about my art and life is a big step for me. I am a little scared, but I want to do this.

....annnnnd, here we go; we're live to the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment